It can be tough finding winter activities in the most snow-filled time of the year. While the urge to bundle up and hibernate may be strong, you don’t want to miss a spectacular event! The City of Kingston wants us to embrace everything winter offers as they put on the annual Feb Fest; a celebration of winter sports, snowy surroundings, and ice art.
Feb Fest lasts from Friday, February 1st until Thursday, February 14th, 2019 mainly focused in the downtown area. There are a variety of activities that cater to different ages and interests.
Some highlights include:
• DJ Skate Night on Springer Market Square at 6-9pm on February 1st, 2nd, 8th and 9th
• Ice slides and sculptures featured at Boucher Park (temperatures permitting)
• “Toast to Tapas” available at Atomica, San Tur Brewing, The Public House and Cajun on King – served from 6-9pm on Feb 1-7
• Kingston Frontenacs games at the Leon’s Centre
• Beavertails & Bubba’s at Springer Market Square through the month
• Family Day weekend curling opportunities
Each day has something different to offer. Check out: https://www.downtownkingston.ca/events/2019/feb-fest to see the full list of activities.
For other tips, or to find your next rental space, visit our website at https://www.panadew.ca/available-rentals or check out our Facebook page for available rentals.