Exams are next month – where did the school year go?! You may be more focused on studying or writing essays than preparing for your move-out, but if you find the time to organize moving details, you’ll be thankful you did!
1. Think about how you’ll move your belongings. Are you going to hire a moving truck or company? Are you going to ask a friend to help you? Book early to avoid a scramble!
2. You might be more focused on getting a good grade than leaving your apartment in a clean condition. If you don’t want to lift a mop, consider booking a cleaning company in advance so you can reduce your stress during exam week.
3. If you’ve been thinking of selling your furniture to the incoming tenants, let Panadew staff know so they can pass on the information.
4. Panadew staff will be contacting all outgoing tenants mid-March to book move-out inspections – be on the look-out for the e-mail!
5. Contact Panadew staff if you have any questions about a smooth transition. (E: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 613-548-4795)
For other rental tips, or to find your next apartment, visit our website at https://www.panadew.ca/available-rentals or check out our Facebook page for available rentals.