Do you own or intend to purchase rental property in the Kingston area?
Panadew Property Management has over 20 years of experience in property management.
Our Rental Services Include:
- Selecting tenants – Our aggressive “Rent Up” policy includes a thorough screening of prospective tenants, as well as negotiating and signing of tenancy agreements.
- Rent Collection – collecting and banking rents and other income from tenants and posting on a daily basis. Maintaining the status of each tenant and running delinquency reports as well as monthly tenant status reports.
- Bill Payment – payment of vendors, utilities and mortgages and provide a monthly check registration.
- Financial Reports – providing monthly statements of income and expenses.
- Quality Maintenance – Arranging all routine and/or emergency maintenance in a timely manner, to keep the property safe and the tenant satisfied, and costs under control.
- Tenant Relations – provide for tenant needs, questions, concerns and emergencies.
- Terminate Residencies – when warranted.
- Rental Analysis – provide timely updates, recommendations for rental increases, tenant agreement negotiations and handling of renewals.
Our philosophy is to help preserve and increase the value of your investment property. We encourage preventive maintenance to eliminate the effects of deferred maintenance on the value of your property. We keep you informed of the maintenance needs of your property. Large projects and other capital expenditures will only proceed with your consent. Copies of invoices are included with your monthly statement for standard maintenance items. We will sweat the small stuff for you – you won’t be bothered with minor issues. Panadew will care for your property as if it was their own
Our property management services also include:
- Meet with owner to design a marketing program directed to their goals for rental property.
- Make property “rent ready”.
- Determine current rental value.
- Start aggressive marketing program.
- Place signage on property.
- Expose property to many potential tenants.
- Pursue all leads and inquires.
- Be available for showings, including weekends.
- Offer rental service to tenants.
- Thorough review of tenants rental and credit history.
- Verification of current employment and income.
- Contact previous landlords to verify payment history and care of property.
MOVE IN NEW TENANT
- Prepare all rental and tenancy agreements.
- Instruct tenant to pay rent on time and take care of property.
- Collect first and last month’s rent.
COLLECT YOUR RENTAL INCOME
- Serve notices when rent is 10 days in arrears.
- Start action if rent is not paid.
MAINTAIN YOUR PROPERTY
- Provide fast and economical repairs including painting, window coverings, new carpet, carpet cleaning, etc.
- Use contractors of good reputation at favorable rates.
- Arrange for any necessary services.
- Design a maintenance schedule for your property
PAY YOUR BILLS
- We will pay all recurring monthly expenses on your property such as mortgages, taxes, insurance, and property services such as utilities.
COMPUTERIZED ACCOUNTING SYSTEM
- Monthly itemized statements will be sent to owner showing all income and expenses.
- Since the monthly statement is prepared in QuickBooks, it can be passed directly on to your accountant in electronic format to facilitate preparing your annual income taxes.
- This reporting system will keep you informed on the current operation of your rental property.
- Periodic inspections of all properties are made to assure tenants are maintaining and adhering to the terms of the rental agreement.
KEEP TENANTS HAPPY
- Our courteous, professional managers will treat all tenants with respect and dignity.
- We offer fast service for all work orders, maintenance calls and tenant questions.