We’ve finally reached the time of year where we can enjoy being outdoors in the sunshine. There are lots of opportunities to enjoy being active as Kingston begins to thaw. Whether you like to learn new skills, enjoy nature, or try new tastes, Kingston will always have you covered. Here are some highlights of the month:
1. Kingston Thousand Islands Cruises start up again – after April 19th, grab a group of friends and enjoy the incredible scenery that Kingston’s waterfront has to offer.
2. With so many local breweries in the area, it just makes sense to participate in The Kingston Craft Beer Festival on April 13th. General admission can be purchased online in advance.
3. Take a walk through Lemoine Point Conservation Area. Kingston’s little oasis will start springing to life with budding leaves and the spring arrivals of numerous types of birds.
4. Time to start training! The Limestone Race Weekend takes place on April 28th and 29th. This charity race has different events for different ages and is a great way to get in shape while giving back to your community.
5. Head to the stunning Hochelaga Inn for High Tea by Top Tier Bakery. Every Sunday, you can enjoy the finer things in life with desserts highlighted by local products and makers.
For other local highlights, rental tips, or to find your next apartment, visit our website at https://www.panadew.ca/available-rentals or check out our Facebook page for available rentals.